This picture below, I put my camera on top of my tripod I made, which was a ton of boxes of tissue and I quickly posed! The picture came out pretty good anyways. My mom took the bottom picture of me. I really need to find a place where I can take my OOTD pictures, that has a nice and pleasant looking background. One reason why I can't take my pictures outside in the morning is because when I leave the house, it is pretty dark outside. But I guess I'll try again tomorrow to get a better background for my OOTD's.
Today was my first time ever wearing thigh high socks, and I like the style! Very cute!
- White partly mesh shirt-H&M clearance
- Navy knit cardigan-Salvation Army
- DIY levi high waisted shorts
- Light grey rose designed stockings-My sisters
- Thigh high magenta socks-Charlotte Russe
- Brown Oxford boots-Forever 21
Thanks & enjoy!